Do you love to train, but don't have anywhere to practice? Join us for our instructor led Practice Classes! Our facility offers practice classes to clients who want to work on agility, nosework, or obedience skills with their dogs.
Rally Obedience Practice: Tuesday | 7:45pm to 8:45pm with Shaina
Agility Practice: Saturday | 3pm to 4pm with Nicole
Mondioring/IPO Obedience: Friday | 5pm to 7pm with Shaina
Puppy Foundation: Saturday | 9am to 10am with Hanna (first class free, following classes $5, puppies 8-12 weeks old)
The cost is $15 per class, or you can purchase a 10-class pass for $120.
RULES FOR ALL PRACTICING CLIENTS:
- Please register HERE.
- Please check in with the front desk before participation.
- Please keep your dog's nails trimmed and filed so the flooring isn't gouged.
- Please use the potty area in the back if needed, and not our neighbor's landscaping.
- Please do not allow your dog to meet or greet other dogs without handler permission.
- Dogs who are working off-leash should have a solid recall. We are happy to help you if your dog needs additional training.
- Please do not move contact equipment (teeter, a-frame, or dog walk).
- Agility Practice Sessions: Please bring a soft crate to contain your dog while not on the course. Dogs who are not on the floor need to be in their soft crates or car. This ensures the safety of all the dogs, and allows the dog on the course the freedom to focus on the task at hand.